Friday, January 6, 2012

Fashion Fridays...Forever 21 Static Leopard Print Dress

Welcome back, everyone!! And Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2012. How was everyone's festivities? I welcomed the New Year with a bottle of wine, a belly full of Vietnamese food, watching the OC with my loving boyfriend. I really can't complain :).

I have to admit, however, I am kind of sad the holidays are over. I love the excitement of Christmas, and although it's a bit depressing when it comes and goes so quick, at least we have New Year's to look forward to! Well, after that's over, there's just an empty vast space of no sunlight and droning days.....

Enough of the seasonal depression! It's all about the little things, right? Finding little perks that make you smile, laugh and scream with excitement. One of my favorite post-holiday past times is shopping with my giftcards and money that I got for Christmas. And because I don't want to spend all of it at one place or at one time, I head to Forever 21; the haven of affordable, chic clothes.

The past few weeks I've had leopard print on my mind. I've come across way too many cute leopard print booties, loafers and clothes to rid it of my brain. I don't usually gravitate towards animal prints, but there's something about understated leopard print that makes me want to run to the nearest store and invest in a shirt, dress, shoes, whatever else. 




I love this leopard printed dress for a couple reasons. 1) It's hot. No denying that. 2) It's extremely versatile. Wear it with black tights and black boots and head on over to your office. Put your hair in a big bun, switch the boots for black pumps and statement black earrings and you're ready for a night on the prowl (meow). These extremely convincing reasons are enough for me. How bout you? Does leopard print make you purr? Or is it too flashy for your taste? 

No comments:

Post a Comment