Friday, October 28, 2011

Fashion Fridays ... Forever 21 Lace Yoke Dress

Living on your own is amazing. You have a new found freedom, added responsibility (which believe or not, can be fun), but sometimes it's easy to run away with these added bonuses and my bank account feels the burn. Luckily, I am pretty smart with my money (and very aware I still need to eat), so it's the best when I can find something cute and cheap as well. Today, while browsing on Forever 21, I came across this gem. I really like the lace, but even more so I adore the ruffled shoulders. It adds a little pizazz to your ordinary-little-black-dress. And it's only $24.80!!



Photo source: Forever 21 

What do you think? Is this the perfect addition to your closet? Or do you already own the perfect LBD?

No comments:

Post a Comment