Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Emma Watson...

I remember when Emma Watson cut her hair short. There were mixes of "oohs" and "ewws", but I was absolutely in love.  Not only does she have the perfect face for a super short cut, but it took balls to do it, and I liked that about her.  


Not too long ago, before moving to California, I cut about eight inches off my hair. And when I got to San Francisco, I probably cut off about another two.  My hair isn't nearly as short as Emma's, but I absolutely love it just as much. It makes me feel bolder and sexier, something I wasn't totally expecting! Sometimes it nags me that long hair is considered beautiful and sexy. Long hair is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but so is short! And I loved when Emma Watson proved that to everyone. 


In honor of Emma (and her adorable hair), I wanted to share a picture of her I love. I hope you like it, too!! Would you ever cut your hair this short? Do you think it's chic or way too drastic? 






No comments:

Post a Comment