Friday, December 16, 2011

Fashion Fridays...Haute Goat Clothing

I am super excited to share this with everyone! My friend and co-worker at DivineCaroline is pretty awesome, for more reasons than one. But her clothing site, hautegoatclothing.com, is just more proof that she's got it goin' on. Her shirts, which are hand crafted and printed using silk-screen, contain clever sayings and play on words. My favorite is the peanut butter and jelly fish. But I also love the subtletee ... absolutely fantastic.  Another great thing about these shirts ... they're only $30!! You can get a hand-crafted, one of a kind, kick-ass t-shirt for only thirty dollars...say what?? Pretty amazing, I know. (And I know her!!!) 


Photo source: hautegoatclothing.com

Photo source: hautegoatclothing.com

What do you think? Artistically perfect or not so much? 

No comments:

Post a Comment