Friday, October 7, 2011

Fashion Fridays...

It's Friday! Which means right about now, I start planning out what to wear this weekend or what I can buy with my recently received paycheck.  Unfortunate for San Francisco (and summer fashion), the Indian Summer was more like an Indian Week of nice weather. Now, it's back to the cold, foggy weather that I secretly love. However, this tends to make picking out an outfit for nighttime sort of tricky since no one wants to wear a sleeveless dress in 55-60 degree weather, which leads me to my new love: crop tops.

Madonna's daughter once said that her mother taught her 'too much crop top can be a bad thing'. Point taken, Madge, but what is cuter (and more importantly, warmer!) than a long sleeve crop top? Show off a little belly, but not much, and with a pair of skinny jeans and heeled booties, you're ready to hit the town.  Now, I may be a little obsessed with Free People, but I can't help it! They have the cutest things. And low and behold, I came across another crop top type of shirt I instantly fell in love with. 

Photo source: Free People

I love the color for fall and the sheerness of it makes me want to sing. Christmas come early, perhaps?

What is your favorite trend for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment