Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween...

Today at work I headed over to Kryolan with two of my colleagues where we underwent the process of getting our face painted as various Halloween creatures. I was a cat (a cheetah to be exact, raarr), Katie was a sexy, but terribly dead Vampire and Allison was a disgustingly awesome Zombie.  Needless to say, it was the most Halloween fun I've had since I was little girl. And feeling like a kid again is definitely a little thing that caused me to smile from ear to ear the whole time we were there. The best part was that all the designs were easy to do at home, which got me thinking ... what do I want to be for Halloween in this amazing city that celebrates the day of dead so well? And then this picture popped in my head.

Photo source: google.com

I absolutely love it. Everything from her messy but elegant hair to the gorgeous vintage looking dress.  But especially the face paint! How scary, yet sexy and chic is that design? It has sex appeal, but without going overboard.  A fashionable, old-fashioned skeleton—I think I can rock that. Kryolan may just be seeing my face again sometime soon ...

What are you doing for Halloween? Do you think it's too much to go this all out? Or does this unique and refined skeleton costume have your bones tingling just as much as mine?

1 comment: