Friday, November 4, 2011

Fashion Fridays...Tory Burch Corey Mid Calf Flat Boot

Lately, I've realized that I am in desperate need of a flat, black boot. Okay, maybe not desperate ... I just really, really want one :). Yesterday I took a trip to the mall to help a friend pick out sneakers, and found myself getting swept away in Bloomingdale's' shoe section. Lo and behold my eye spotted a beautiful, black Tory Burch boot. It was leather mixed with suede, only came up to mid calf, and had no heel. It was perfect! ... until I looked at the price. (wah wah) Oh well! A girl can dream, right? And maybe Santa will think I've been extra good this year. Tell me what you think about it! What does your dream boot look like?

Photo source: Tory Burch

1 comment:

  1. I want them too!!! I was just thinking I needed black flat boots I love my Frye tan ones. These look like a great alternative!

    ReplyDelete