Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Beautiful Table Set-Up...

As the date of my move-in draws closer (only 6 weeks/42 days left...but whose counting??), I can't help but look around the internet at awesome home design ideas. I keep thinking of crafty and elegant ways to lay things out with the room I have, and how to take some things I already own and transform them into something else. I also have just enough room to put a little table in my kitchen, which I'm so thrilled about. So when I saw this picture, I just knew I had to try to re-create this with the space I've been given. 

Photo source: Pinterest

How precious is it? I adore the contrast of the blues and browns against the white wood and I really love how one side is a bench and the other side is chairs. I also thoroughly enjoy the hanging lantern. What do you think? Do you have any other brilliant ideas (I know you're full of them ;)) on how to decorate for a smaller space? If so, please feel free leave a comment and help a sister out!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You can easily recreate for your space. Table may be a little smaller and fewer chairs but you can definitely make this your own! The back of the bench is super easy to make. Get a big piece of wood, wrap batting around the front and staple gun around sides on back. Then do same with pretty fabric. You can also add little accents by using silver knobs in a pattern on the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea!! I'm definitely going to try that out :) Thanks so much, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete