Thursday, November 10, 2011

Music Musings...

I love music. I really, really do. It always has my back, never lies or sneaks, always trusts me, can make me happy when I'm sad or sad when I need a good cry, keeps me company on long walks, helps me stay motivated during runs ... I don't know what I would do without music. At work, I listen to Spotify whenever I can and today I've been listening to Foster the People on repeat. I love their indie sound and today I came upon one song in particular I love. It's called, "I Would Do Anything For You" and it just makes me so happy (it also makes me want to see Brian and give him a big smooch). So for all you hopeless romantics out there, check this song out. I promise it'll be love at first listen.



 
 Video source: YouTube

What do you think? Share with me ... let's talk music.

No comments:

Post a Comment